2015 SEO TRENDS: Never Give Up… Optimizing Your Website
Robert Wulff on May 1, 2015 1:08:00 PM
Well, I don’t know, but I have made some very educated guesses based on trends and data analysis to know what things to focus on.
1. Content is King, and Should Stay That Way.
2. Mobile-Friendly SEO Is Now a Must.
Luckily Google has provided us an easy tool to see if our websites are mobile friendly. If it is not, you could lose as much as 30% of your search traffic. Don’t you want to be found in those searches?
3. Increased Focus on Conversations and Quality Content Instead of Keywords.
2015 SEO Trends
4. Brand Mentions Will be Paramount for Link Building.
5. Visual-based SEO will be Making More of an Impact.
6. Social Engagement Will be even More Important.
7. Online Security is Becoming More Important in Rankings.
8. So Long Keyword Rankings, Hello to ROI!
A large focus in 2015 will switch from keyword rankings to more important tactics that would directly impact your ROI. If your top-ranked web page does not generate conversions and sales, then it needs to be updated or changed to meet your conversion goals. You will need to apply new SEO strategies that look beyond link building and keyword ranking, and focus your content on engagement with your audience, which will eventually convince them to convert into a lead or sale. Creating an SEO strategy based around this idea is the single most important thing you can do if you want your digital marketing strategy to succeed.