Sacramento Live WordPress Help in your Office or Home
Have you ever thought, “If I could just get someone to go through some of these things on my website I could do so much more with it?”
Why pay a website designer when you can do it yourself with the help of Live WordPress Help & Training? WordPress isn’t very complicated once you get the hang of it. If you can make changes yourself, you won’t have to wait or pay for a website designer for your updates.
If you have a WordPress website, but just need a little help with learning how to update it, I can help. I have 20 years of website design experience.
I offer Live WordPress Training sessions using a screen sharing program so you can actually watch what I’m doing while I explain and answer questions over the phone. This is how I have trained many of my own clients who prefer a more hands-on approach to their website.
Save your time stumbling around and being frustrated! I have designed hundreds of WordPress Websites and I can help you figure out the things that are driving you crazy!
How does Live WordPress Help Tutoring work?
- Give me a call and we set up a time convenient for both of us to have a live training session.
- Before our session, I will email you a link to view my computer screen from your computer.
- You will need to know your WordPress username and Password.
- You will need a phone headset, Bluetooth or speakerphone since we will be talking on the phone while doing your training session.
- It is recommended that you use a computer with at least a 17-inch screen. This won’t work well on a tablet or phone.
- Have your questions ready, and together we will tackle them while you watch!
How Much Does Live WordPress Help Cost?
I charge in one-hour increments. One hour of my time can save you days of frustration! The cost for one hour of Live WordPress Training time is $80.00. Additional time will be charged in 15-minute increments of $20.00. I will invoice you in advance for the initial hour. If we don’t use the entire hour, you may use the balance for a future training session. You may request a refund of the balance if you prefer.
Some of the Topics I can help you with:
- Photo galleries
- Adding menu items
- Working with widgets
- Adding/editing posts or pages
- SEO (Search Engine Optimization) of your pages
- Making your website secure from hackers
- Changing the look of your theme
- Adding/removing plugins
- Finding the right plugins for your needs
- Woocommerce shopping carts
- Setting up forms
- Backing up/Moving your website to another hosting company
To sign up for this training, give me a call! I can usually schedule evening sessions and even “I need help NOW” sessions.