Sacramento Web Design Pricing
So, how much does a website cost?
Each of my clients has individual needs and design requirements, so it’s impossible to have set prices for all websites. With that being said, I can give you some “ballpark” Sacramento web design pricing for my services. these prices do not include web hosting or training.
A one-page website for small businesses usually costs $1,200, but I have a special price of $800 for the first 6 people who request this package. You can check it out HERE. This might be the perfect solution for you if you are just starting out with a new website.
A typical website usually has 3 to 6 pages which are some combination of a Homepage, About Us, Products/Services, Past Projects, References/Testimonials, Photo Gallery, FAQs, Quote Request and Contact page. These websites usually cost from $1,800 to $2,800. Some of the factors in determining your price are whether you need search engine optimization and special features such as photo galleries, e-commerce, animation, content writing, logo design, and other items. There are many variables that can go into your specific project.
The only way to get a good idea of what your website would cost, either fill out the estimate request below or give me a call at 916-382-7534 for Sacramento Web Design Pricing. I am not a salesperson, and I will not hound you!
What’s all the Stuff on this form?
Some Examples of Level of Pizzazz:
- Keep it Simple Example 1
- Keep it Simple Example 2
- Enough to Make it Interesting 1
- Enough to make it Interesting Example 2
- I want it to Shine! Example 1
- I want it to Shine! Example 2
The number of pages:
Each link in your menu is a page unless it links to an external website or a document like a PDF file.
- Photo Gallery
- Contact Form
- Email Opt-in Form
- Social Media Integration – Icons with links to all of your Social media Sites
- Home Page Image Slider – This can have many different kinds of animation
- On Page SEO – On-page SEO is having a targeted keyword phrase in all the right places for each page and blog post of your website. This includes page name, page title, photo name, photo title, alt tags and within the content a few times. Meta tags are not visible on web pages but are seen by search engines. They are the title and description tags. On page SEO also includes creating XML sitemaps for the search engines to follow. These are files that you don’t see, but the search engines do.
- Google Map – It can be large or small.
- Video – Videos streamed from YouTube or Vimeo
- SSL Security – The little green lock in the browser address bar (with https://) that keeps your website safe from hackers!
- Advanced Form – This Form is an example.
- Membership Site – Any website that has people log in to access certain parts of your website.
- Online Appointment System
- Event Calendar – A flexible Calendar you can update
- E-Commerce – Online Store to sell anything or one that sells Downloadable Products.
- Training – We use a screen share App that allows us to work on your website together.
Sacramento Web Design Pricing