Sacramento Web Development
We will work with you to achieve just the right style for your Sacramento web development project. This includes the color schemes, graphics, and layout of your site. The style of your website will reflect your company philosophy & attitudes and hence, your professionalism. It will show that you are a serious competitor in your field.
Ease of use is one of the main goals of any Website Design. We design websites that establish a fast connection between the business owners and their visitors. All of the design elements, the structure, and the layout make your website visitors feel comfortable and familiar with the site right away.
Web design is always changing and I we are constantly taking new courses, buying the latest software applications and researching the newest Search Engine Optimization strategies. Every day we learn something new, hence we can pass that expertise on to you.
Sacramento Web Development Services:
- Custom Website Design.
- Mobile App Development.
- HTML 5 Web Design.
- CMS – Content Management Systems.
- Mobile Responsive Websites.
- Search Engine Optimization.
- Domain Name Registration.
- Website Hosting.
- E-commerce (online store) websites.
- Flip Book Catalogs and eBooks.
- Encrypted email links so your email address is invisible to Spam Bots.
- Custom graphics & logo design.
- Vector artwork for printing.
- Graphic slide shows and stock photos to make your website shine.
- Online photo galleries.
- Product catalogs to make it easy for your customers to find what they are looking for.
- Digital photo editing & Enhancement.
- Feedback or Customer Request forms so site visitors can easily contact you.
- Custom Calendars & Appointment Booking are almost always a hit.
- Photo Galleries enable you to show a story.
- Advanced Forms for job applications and much more.
- Online Excel Spreadsheet forms rather than attachments.
- Event Calendars allow you to add meetings and events to your website. They give you the ability to add Google maps, photos, and venue information.
- Membership Sites.
- Online Learning sites for kids or adults to learn and also have fun.
- Department Store type shopping websites are less work to maintain than you may think.
- Google Maps – let customers find you quickly.
- Appointment Calendars allow customers to make appointments (and pay) from your website. You decide what days and times are available. As a time slot is taken, it can’t be selected by someone else.
- Live Chat Box. Get notified of a chat requests from your desktop without being logged into your website.
- Search Engine Submission, site verification, in addition to XML sitemaps.
- Many other features are available. Let us what you need!
We will turn your vision into reality because we have the experience.
Give us a call today!